🎥 In This Video: You’ll learn the #1 skill that could make a HUGE impact on your freelance web/WordPress development business right now: Trustworthy Autonomy.
It might seem overly-simplistic, and if you’re just getting started and only know frontend HTML & CSS, you might be inclined to believe that you need to learn a bunch of new code languages to become more valuable…
…But you have no idea how difficult it is as an employer / client to find a candidate who practices trustworthy autonomy.
By implementing trustworthy autonomy, you’ll IMMEDIATELY set yourself apart from the competition.
🔗 Things mentioned in this video:
- Trustworthy Autonomy Checklist (pdf): http://zachurl.com/trustworthyautonomychecklist
- Trustworthy Autonomy Checklist (Notion): http://zachurl.com/trustworthyautonomychecklistnotion
- Free Course: “How To Transition From A Dev Job to Freelance” http://quityourdevjob.com
🕊 Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZachMakesThings
📋 Table of Contents:
- 0:00 – What we’ll cover in this video
- 0:20 – What is “Trustworthy Autonomy?”
- 2:36 – Why bother?
- 4:17 – The pathway I’m proposing here…
- 6:10 – Steps to cultivate Trustworthy Autonomy (checklist)
- 12:45 – Next steps…